Met up with my crazy buddy, Liang Jia Jie, who is currently clubbing at Zouk now :P
As I intended to go to the university fair held at Republic Poly, he offered to accompany me there though this was not the purpose of the meet up. Thank you :) HOWEVER, THINGS DID NOT GO AS PLANNED.
We walked, perspired like mad and finally reached Rp to realise that THE FAIR WAS YESTERDAY. HOW CARELESS CAN I GET MANZZ. I even went to check the website again the night before to confirm. & I did not realise. I deserve a box. But I know you are not gonna do that~~~ wee wee wee!
hahahaha, sat down in their office and chilled till we were cooled down! :D
What's next? ZOOOM TO TOWN :D Can you believe DL actually said he wanna go shopping at Uniqlo hahahaha! It cracked me up :P
I WAS SOOO GLAD WE WENT TO UNIQLO. IT IS HAVING A MEGA SALE NOW. AND IT WAS CRAZY. I bought a niceeee male flanner for $19.90 and some presents for my dear boyfriend :D hehehehe, Choo dude if you are reading this, you know you got to come home sooon ;) love ya :D
That was not all manz. Walked around ION, and he drank Happy Lemon's Rock Salt Cheese for the first time!! :D I know you loved it right :P hehehe~
H&M was the next stop and it was madness. SALE SALE SALE and so it was reeeeeeally crowded!
Despite spending sooo long inside, I only bought a $5 basic jersey hurhur!
We spent a lot of time at the guys and kids section, and look what we found!!
CUTE POLAR BEAR AND SEAL HATS! HAHAHA! They were $49 each with a pair of matching gloves. hahahhaha! soooo cute XD
Our OOTD! :D Please go ahead and figure out why Darren Leong is pulling his eyes in the right photo :P
AND I HAD 2 OOTDs :P hahhaha!! The right one is what I just bought XD Flanner from Uniqlo and jersey from H&M!
Dinner at Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao :D this is the cheaper Crystal Jade and I thought the prices were rather worth it :) Dinner was good though we were bloated and he felt like exploding HAHAAH! Who asked you to gei kiang and request to add more BROAD FACED NOODLES. Flour-full!!!
Darren's Broad faced beef la mian :D
My fried rice! :D It was deliciousssssssssss! :D:D
Xiao Long Bao - Darren's ultimate craving for the night :P
Love this egg dish :D A MUST TRY when you eat at Crystal Jade :D
Dinner was nice but really full! We headed to Cineleisure and decided to watch movie!~ hahah random right.
We chose "End of Watch", a movie featuring the police force, family, friendship and love in the most dangerous streets of Los Angeles.
Although it was reeeeally vulgar, and at some parts scary (it is M18!!), this movie felt extremely realistic and seemed to reflect what is happening currently. Perhaps it is due to the way it is filmed, as most of the parts were presented from the first person's point of view! Many scenes unfolded from handheld cameras which the main characters held onto and survellience cameras.
It is a powerful movie, and yes, definitely worth watching :D
After the movie, we walked around Scape and decided to head home :D OH BUT WE DID NOT HEH :D
We went to fairprice finest, got some good stuffs and sat outside Candy Empire to chill :D
Is this termed as Night Life? :P oh yeah baby~
My photo shot of our first bottle of root beer together
Darren's photo shot! He was soo funny. After I took the photo above, he said he wanted to try taking one cause he did not bring his camera! I was like, WHAT!?! hur hur~
Thanks for the day dude :) I feel really grateful to have you as my awesome hao peng you, because I know such friendship don't come by easily :) Oooo sooo happy, thank you :D
You know what? I am smiling crazily to myself now HAHAHHAHA!
GOODNIGHT :)

No comments:
Post a Comment