It is passed 12am, kinda late, should sleep soon cause I got to wake up earrrrly tomorrow,
but me gonna blog about yesterday man. :D
YOU KNOW WHY? :)
but me gonna blog about yesterday man. :D
YOU KNOW WHY? :)
IT WAS A GOOD DAY BECAUSE,
I experience swimming with Zachary for the first time, with Aunt Sharon's help!! :D
COOL MAX!! :D
and he was reeeally cute :)
Zachary is sooooo cute :D hahahhahha!
&, I met Julienne too! :) She was all smiley and nice as usual, and loan me 2 volumes of Hunger Games! :D
*grateful*!! :D
and, one of the things I looked forward most to during the day was to go to Choo boy's house to deliver a present (filled with love :P) and to visit his brother :D
I don't have a reason, so don't wonder. I just felt like doing it :D crazy or what. ohmyyyyy
Menfred was really really cute when I came. I pressed the door bell, he and auntie opened it and both of them were: WOAH. shocked XD
hahahah so cute :P
Awww man I do not know how to explain my happiness WAHAHHAHA!~~~
*shake shake*
*shake shake*
Today, would be another exciting day WAHAHAHA!
In the morning, would be heading down to Republic poly to watch Kwang Qi's SYF performance, and in the evening, Mum and I are going to drop by Ah Bin korkor's house for dinner and to visit the cute cute babies and Mei Chuan jiejie!!!
WOOOOTS!! :D
SHALL PACK UP, CHARGE CAMERA, BRUSH TEETH, GO TO SLEEP!
SARANG HAEYO <3


2 comments:
I like your cute and happy posts!!!! :)
hahaha awww thanks :P
Post a Comment