Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Excited, because Friday is coming

hahahah some tumblr-y stuffs which made me smileeee :D
I am sooo excited for friday! :D I cannot wait to hear your voice again.
wooo :)






I am kinda guilty of that - above - hahahhahah! sorry if I annoyed you before :P 
Anyway, today was a nice day :D 
Accompanied Xian out, with a sole purpose to search for a perfect dress for an event she is going to attend. 
Put it simply, shopping la.
yeah shopping, ohmy. Cannot believe how crazy we were.
I had no intention on buying anything ok!!! 
horrible me. I bought stuffs in the end. tsk. Is it because I am a girl? :D 
hee. Good reason? :D 
all excuses right. i know rubbish noob da bian =.=


HERE'S A CRAZY COLLAGE OF US~ 

LOOK AT MY SHORT AND FAT NAILS. 
CAN YOU BELIEVE I DID MANICURE at a Manicure Shop??!?!?!? 
YAO. 
I cannot get used to my new fingers!! They look different even while I am typing this!! 
hahahhaha XD off to do some editing!! :D 
Jiayou jiayou to you if you are busy with your work too!

Be as happy as possible!~

No comments: