Monday, September 03, 2012

Pigs


Be thankful be thankful be thankful be thankful be thankful be thankful 
Thank you for being so nice and patient, and for making me laugh even when I am irritated. 
I appreciate your effort in giving me assurance, 
and I hope you know I would like you to feel the same way.
Every relationship takes two hands to clap, and I will constantly remind myself this; 
to never take you for granted.
Lets keep going, I am sure we will make it :) 


This pig resembles the one you drew for me when we were studying for Olevels. 
& it made me laughed so hard :D hahahaha! :) 
Small head with Triangular Ears, a Round and Huge body (larger than the head) 
plus a Curly-Wurly tail. Last but not least, 4 legs with peaked-toes :D 

Pigs are cute :) Not you. 
from Google Images :)

i love pigs :) hehe.

No comments: