Sunday, September 09, 2012

I AM WONDER-GIRL

I WENT TO THE WONDERGIRLS CONCERT YESTERDAY AND CAME OUT AS A WONDER-GIRL WOOHOOO :D

How did I get the ticket?
Free one :D thanks to Shidi for inviting!
Why did I go?
Wondergirls is COOL, it's KPOP and the ticket is freeeeeeeeeee
hehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehe~
Was it good?
Not bad. Music was a little tooooooo loud so I got a small headache after being a Wonder-girl
Enjoyed?
Of course manzzz! heheheh :D I sang along to NOBODY NOBODY BUT YOU *clap clap* 

Anyway, in the previous post I mentioned that the number of photos I can post on my blog has reached the max right?
Actually, it has not!! Though I think it will soooon :S
I tried uploading a few photos again and it worked! :P
So I figured out that it is probably cause of one particular photo of a super duper large size which resulted in a lack of memory space.
Solution: Don't upload that BIG photo!~

Just to prepare for the new url when the time comes,
WHICH ONE DO YOU THINK IS NICER, COOLER AND GOODER ?

  • http://messwithzombielion.blogspot.com
  • http://pztpztpzt.blogspot.com
  • http://wonderlions.blogspot.com
  • http://pztwondergirl.blogspot.com
I was inspired to create the last 2 after transforming into a Wondergirl yesterday ;) 
hahahahh :D 
TELL ME YOUR OPINION OK THANKYOU :D

On friday (the one that just passed), I was at NUS again :D 
but for a different reason hehe. 
A few 08ians headed there with the intention to SURPRISE HER ;)
HEHEHE! it was awesome la :D had crazy fun laughing and keeping each other company :D 
Pro Liya actually bought 24 donuts from Novena and brought them alllll the way to Kentridge! 
*bows*
hahaha :D Here is one photo! :D The rest are on fb!! :D
Note Wei Yi and his Trophy at the bottom right photo! :D hahhahahaa :D

Headed for dinner at Bk after that :D 
It was about 8pm by then, so no one would have thought that we would have further plans right.
BUT GUESS WHAT.
Ow Liya suggested randomly to go Teoheng sing k, and when all realised we were free, my phone suddenly appeared on my hand. The next thing I was doing was Calling Teoheng to book a room! 
wahahahaha! zhai or not! hehehehe :D 
sang for about 2 hours :D 
Random and Crazy enjoyment :D 

Today is gonna be goood too! :D 
I'll blog about my Sunday Adventure soon :D 
hopefully in Yellow Monkeyyy~
Till then, take care :D



2 comments:

Dorothy said...

2nd one! :)

Anonymous said...

Why i so cute in the photo? hahahaxD