WHAT IS HAPPENING? I'M TOO NICE.
hehe
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D
YOU'RE 19, AT LAST. In case you have not realised, you are younger than me by more than 6 months ;)
NOOB. I shall let the pictures do the talking :D
these are the really cool and cute cupcakes I saw at Cake Avenue while I was purchasing your tiramisu! :D
who's that botak
Homecooked Dinner! :D the traditional mee sua to be eaten on birthdays! :D
Some Greens! :D
A super duper huge pom-fret fish :D
our dessert at Fajar Mac! :D Mocha Frappe~
WHAT WHAT WHAT
you seriously look like a......
your pretty and colourful birthday cake!! :D
Acting shy while we sing birthday song for you!! hahahahhaha seriously Malcolm?
wooo! looks fluffy!! :D
drinking root beer reminded me of you :) hahahha :)
hahahah :) ok enough of suan-ing you.
happy birthday :)
you are a good friend, confidante, eating partner and boyfriend :D
THANK YOU :D
have a happy day
No comments:
Post a Comment