Tuesday, September 18, 2012

ULTIMATE CLIQUE DAY OUT

OH YEAH BABY WE FINALLY MET UP ALL TOGETHER! :D
on the 8th of September! :D
hehe :)
Despite the crazy price of $30, we were all prepared and excited for our buffet meet up at TARAFUKU :D
it was crrrrazy! :D
the dessert section were the girls' ultimate favourite cause there were sooo many delicious and tempting pastries! Macaroons, strawberry shortcake, tarts, sijzhufhhsc some hollow tart which I don't know how to pronounce, cold dishes, etc!
HAHA. And of course, ice cream. MATCHA ICE CREAM. wooohooo~~~




look at how Viv spammed the macaroons XD 
no.1 fan 
  
the cold dishes! KOREAN STYLE. the cucumber pickles had jelly fish inside!!! ohmy my super soft spot!!!! 

the ramen and soft shell crab were really nice toooo!
we ordered sooo many servings that we felt that they were becoming smaller in size as time passed.
hahaha :D
here is a group photo I koped from Viv's bloggie! :D hehehe

so cute right :D
really love this bunch of friends very much :) hee.
Anyway, I can sense that I am having some sort of pms lately. Easily Irritable.
For that day, really sorry if I irritated any one of you in any way ok!
I did not mean it!! :)
and, yes I will learn to control it and not let it affect my mood!

take care peng yous :D
we will go watch $4 movies together when we are old :D
~

No comments: