Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Review: Handmade Card

Specifics

  • Yellow Monkey handmade card
  • Artist: Darren Leong Jia Jie
  • He claims he is awesome and so here I am, allowing you to decide :)

This is how the card looks when I pull a little of the square part out using the ribbon tied to it! :D 
Cute monkey in the front, jumping crazily!~

After pulling it till the end, TA DA! the Transparent monkey becomes YELLOW!!! 
and that is such a cute line awww :D 


Creative Darren was really creative to paste another paper behind to act as a slit!
He inserted a letter in between!
woooo :P
but the green patterned paper does not really match the yellow paper, so MINUS ONE POINT.

hehehe! 
In conclusion, considering the effort, design and surprise factor, 10 stars for you!!!!!! hehe!
END OF REVIEW

I really truly appreciate this cute and sincere gift! :) Thanks buddy! :D
Jiayou for your new role as IC! :D woolala~

No comments: