Friday, September 07, 2012

NUS

Today was an afternoon spent at NUS :) 
I cannot help but wonder what my life would be like now if I was accepted into a local uni. 
I know it is quite bad to occupy my mind with 'if's, because I would probably end up as one emo noob. 
Appreciate the present and work hard for the future :)


Met Kwung at Faculty of Science for lunch as Dots and her were raving so much about how delicious this and that was hahahahha :D yes, first personal experience, THE FOOD WAS REALLY VERY DELICIOUS.
And not expensive!! :D and made me felt full!~ hehehehe!
Thank you for bringing me to eat good food :D I APPRECIATE!!!!!! :D
I SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE SINGAPOREAN AND TOOK SOME PHOTOS OF MY DORY PENYET AND PEACH MILK TEA.
OHMAN.
Now, it is all up to your imagination on how delicious and savoury the food was :D hehehe~

Kwung brought me to Utown afterwards :D
She studied her chem, I read my book, we await for the arrival of Dorothy Cheong :D
As usual, girls sitting down on a table to study? hur hur hur!
WHAT DO YOU THINK MAN?
talked alot, used phone, used com, took photos :D
What to do? :P No choice seriously.
heheheh ok ok no just kidding :D





















I am having some problems of uploading my photos. hmm. hope everything is fine. :D
So too bad, no photos of us.
hee :)
Anyway, today went well, and we had starbucks :D
Thanks to Dorothy for giving me her member card hehehehe :D
good company and crazy moments. as always :D hahahhaaha :)
thank you :D

No comments: