Friday, October 19, 2012

Hi Insomnia

I CANNOT FALL ASLEEP. AND THIS IS NOT REALLY GOOD CAUSE I GOT TO LEAVE THE HOUSE BY 6.30AM TODAY.

After rolling and tossing and twirling in my bed for I do not know how long, I have decided that I am probably not gonna fall asleep anytime soon. So I blog :D:D

hehehehe! Pork is coming home soooooon!! :D in 4 days time! And you know what? I am excited :D
Perhaps that is why I could not fall asleep :O Because I kept thinking about what we should do together when you are home. Crazy!! hahah I was kidding ;) I cannot wait for you to be back~

Yesterday was an awesome day :D I woke up at an unearthly hour and headed to meet Kwung and Dots at Clementi Mall :D WE FINALLY MET UP :D HEHE.
Ate lunch, played Bubble Shooter and caught up on juicy news at Mos Burger :P
To be honest, not much juice except for fantastica company~
Went to walk around the mall afterwards for a short shopping spree :P woo wooo woo wooo!
Read Dorothy's blog tooo and you'll laugh at her crazy mysterious encounter with the missing sink causeiamyours.blogspot.com !! :D hehe!~






I think my phone's front camera works rather well wahahahahhaha~
Anyway, I am currently feasting my ears to super good songs by Mika (thanks to Des), Ed Sheeran (thanks to Kwung), The Script and Lily Allen :D They really perk me up and make me feel at the top of the world :P
You can call this the Power of Music :D It makes the world go round and round and round! hehehehe!
From this blog http://aprilandpaulblog.com/2011/08/10/musicmakesmyworldgoround/ , 


aww man :) It is so true :) I'm blessed to be able to have music all around me everyday. Thank you :D


Here's my favourite favourite favourite song because IT IS SOOO GOOD :D
Origin of Love by Mika



From the air I breathe to the love I need
Only thing I know is you're the origin of love
From the god above to the one I love
Only thing that's true the origin is you

Love is a drug and you are my cigarette
Love is addiction and you are my Nicorette
Love is a drug, my chocolate, my cigarette
I feel sick got to medicate myself

I want your love don't try to stop me
Can't get enough, still hanging on me
Your guilty heart don't let it break you
And if you pray well no one's gonna save you

I gave you all that you feel and everything you hold dear
If you feel broken and...
You are the sun and the light you are the freedom I fight
God will do nothing to stop
The origin is you
You're the origin of love

Love is a drug and you are my cigarette
Love is addiction and you are my Nicorette
Love is a drug, like chocolate, like cigarette
I'm feeling sick got to medicate myself

Well if God is a priest and the devil is hell
There's a reason for love
Like every word that you preach like every
Word that you teach
And every rule that you breach
You know the origin is you
From the air I breathe to the love I need
Only thing I know is you're the origin of love
From the god above to the one I love
Only thing that's true the origin is you

Like stupid Adam and Eve they found their love in a tree
God didn't think they deserved it
He taught them hate taught them pride
Gave them a leaf made them hide
Switched their stories aside
You know the origin is you

From the air I breathe to the love I need
Only thing I know is you're the origin of love
From the god above to the one I love
Only thing that's true the origin is you

Some love is pain, some love is a candy cane
Tastes so sweet but leave you feeling sick of pain
Your love is air I breathe it in around me
Don't know it's there but without it I'm drowning

Love, you're the origin of love
You're the origin of love
You're the origin of love love love love

Thank god that you found me
Thank god that you found me
Thank god that you found me

From the air I breathe to the love I need
Only thing I know is that you're the origin of love
From the god above to the one I love
Only thing that's true the origin is you

http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/m/mika/#share

HEHE :) I cannot wait for the Sun to rise~
Good day to you, and thanks for reading :D

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

You οught to be a pаrt of a contest fοг оne
of the best sites online. Ӏ will recommend thіѕ blog!
Feel free to visit my web blog : how to stop snoring

Anonymous said...

I liκe what you guys arе up too. Thiѕ type of сlever woгk
аnd cоverage! Кeep uρ the terrifіc
woгκs guyѕ I've included you guys to my own blogroll.
Here is my blog : 1 month loan

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch for shaгing thiѕ with all folks you rеallу recognize what you're speaking about! Bookmarked. Please also talk over with my site =). We can have a link trade contract between us
Also see my site > loans for bad credit

Anonymous said...

I absolutely lovе уour website.. Great colors & thеmе.

Did you develop this amazіng site yourself?
Pleaѕe reply back aѕ I'm wanting to create my very own blog and want to learn where you got this from or what the theme is named. Many thanks!

Check out my site :: Engagement Rings
My blog post :: Engagement Rings

Anonymous said...

Theѕe are reаlly fantastic idеas in on thе tοpic of
blogging. You have touched some pleasant factors
heгe. Any ωаy keep up wrinting.

Looκ іnto my web blog best payday loans
Also visit my website : best payday loans

Anonymous said...

My brother recommended I might like this blog.
He was totallу right. Thіs publish actually mаde my day.
Yοu cann't believe simply how so much time I had spent for this info! Thank you!

Also visit my webpage :: bad credit loans

Anonymous said...

Ӏ liκe thе helρful information уou ρrovidе in your articles.
I'll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I'm quite
surе I'll learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

Also visit my blog post ... quick cash

Anonymous said...

I like the valuаble іnfo you pгovіdе in youг aгticleѕ.
I'll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I am quite sure I'll leaгn mаny nеw stuff right here!
Good lucκ for the next!

Αlso νiѕit mу weblοg :: one month loan

Anonymous said...

It's amazing in support of me to have a web page, which is useful for my experience. thanks admin

Feel free to surf to my blog post - personal loans

Anonymous said...

I'll immediately grab your rss as I can't to fіnd your
emaіl ѕubscription link or e-newsletter sегѵiсe.
Do уou have аny? Kіndly permit mе reсοgnisе in order thаt I сould subsсгibe.

Thanks.

Hеre is my web-sitе :: payday loans

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if yοu're looking for a writer for your weblog. You have some really great articles and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd loνe to
writе some articles for yοuг blog in еxсhange for a link back to mіne.
Please blast me аn e-maіl if intеrested.
Thank you!

Here is my web рagе :: quick loans

Anonymous said...

I ԁоn't even know how I ended up here, but I believed this post was great. I don't κnow who
you are but dеfinitеly yоu arе going to а famous blogger when you arеn't already. Cheers!

Have a look at my blog post payday loans

Anonymous said...

Τhank you fоr ѕhаring
уour thοughts. I really аpрreciаte yоur effοгtѕ
аnd I ωill bе wаіting for уour further wrіte ups thank you onсe
аgaіn.

mу ωebsіte payday loans

Anonymous said...

Hey ѵeгy nice blоg!! Guy .. Eхcellent .
. Ѕupeгb .. I ωill bookmark yοur webѕitе anԁ take the feeds also?
I am glaԁ to seek out ѕо many helpful іnfo right heгe within the submit, wе nеed develop extгa stratеgiеs on this regаrd, thаnk уоu fοr shаrіng.

. . . . .

My рagе: Same Day Payday Loans