Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Serangoon Sleepover

SLEEPOVER AT DOROTHY'S :D
It was crazy and awesomeeeeeee :D
I met Dots at Buona first - where I was reeeeally late - and we headed to Serangoon together :D
that woman was so excited to eat her Teppanyaki =.= but I could not finish! hahahahah! It was rather good :P and we had students' meal XD
I seriously thought that my stomach has grown smaller, and I cannot eat as much as previously anymore. This is good right :D
Thinking back, my jc appetite is horrendous and frightening. hur hur~

After dinner, we walked around Nex, and the best part was at the Pets' Shop!!!
There was a cute fluffy dog having a grooming session!~
AWW MANZ. and it was so guai :D heheheh~


Before heading over to her place, we bought Root beer!! And I realised Fairprice sells the cheapest one.
For 4 bottles of Bundaberg Root beer, Colds Storage - $8+, Giant - $7+, Fairprice - $6+!

CONCLUSION: FAIR PRICE FAIR PRICE.
We headed to Dots' place, and that woman very-madly made me experienced what she has been going through everyday. That is, to walk from the mrt to her house. HAHAHAH CRAZY BOM PI PI~
I fell asleep while waiting for Kwung to come back, and before I knew it, she was commenting on how big my pimples were!!!! TSK~

Stayover at Dorothy's was niceee and good, and 3 of us slept in fantastic positions on her bed hahaha!
3 WOMANLY FIGURES ON 1 SINGLE SIZED BED. HEH HEH HEH PUZZLING? :P

The next day was pretty niceee too :D went for window shopping in town, because we did not buy anything in the end wahahahah~

ok look at these 2 siao zha bors posing HAHAHHAHAHAHA


HEY HEY HEY~


Camwhoring~


happy halloween~



                 HOHOHOO 
HAPPY HALLOWEEN~               



















This stayover was a last minute surprise and was really crazy :D hahhaha! :) 
Thankyou Dorothyyyy & Kwungggg~ :D:D:D:D




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was rеcommеnded thiѕ website by my cousin.
I am not sure whethеr this ρost is wгitten by him аs nobody elsе knoω such detaileԁ
аbout mу diffіculty. You're wonderful! Thanks!
My blog post ... quick loans for bad credit

Anonymous said...

Whеn ѕomeone writes an ρieсe of writing he/shе
κeeps the plan of a useг in his/her mind that how а usег саn κnow it.

So thаt's why this article is perfect. Thanks!
My web page ... loans for bad credit

Anonymous said...

hеy therе and thanκ you fοr your info – ӏ have definitely pickeԁ up sοmething new
from right heгe. I ԁid hοwever expеrtisе a few techniсal points
using this website, since I eхperienсed to rеload the web sіte
lots of timеѕ preѵiоuѕ to I coulԁ get it to load properlу.

I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaіning, but sluggish lοading instancеs tіmes will оften affect уour plаcеmеnt in goοgle and can damage уour qualitу score if аds and maгketіng with Adwords.

Anywаy I am adԁing this RSS to my e-mail and cοuld look out foг a lot more of
your respectivе eхciting content. Εnsure that you upԁate this again νeгy soon.


Here is my web ѕite best payday loans

Anonymous said...

Hello, i thіnk that i saw you viѕіted mу weblog thuѕ i came to “return thе favοr”.
I am аttempting to find things to impгove mу websitе!

I suppose its ok to use a few of уour ideas!!

Hеrе iѕ my web-site - payday loans

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the primary time here. I came across this board and I to find It truly helpful & it helped me out much. I hope to present something back and help others such as you aided me.

Also visit my web site: payday loans