SO HERE IS PAYPHONE :)
Sungha Jung can make a guitar sing
I spent a lot of time with myself today and it was aweeeesome :D
First venue was at the Superrr Good ambience Burger King below Viv's CJ school :D hehe.
I really like that place, for the people, the toilet, the layout of the restaurant, the lighting, the cute chairs, nice decorations, quiet environment and maybe for the fact that it is rather "unknown". heh :D
Took some pictures. For fun :D hehe
My breakfast baby~ Turkey Bacon croissont! probably the only type of bacon I consume :P
It does not have the typical fast food restaurant look! SUPER NICE :)
Cute formation of chairs hahahha :D
Left burger king near 1plus to meet Dots to collect something :D But I was tooo early for my interview at 2pm! Walked around Velocity and Square 2, which was super duper crowded due to the lunch hour.
hahahahah! :P
Interview at Adam khoo nice :D it was not a 1 to 1 interview, but a group :D and very very coincidentally, one of the girls in our group of 4 was from BPPS. To be more kua zhang, from Chinese Orchestra too hahahha! :P
The entire thing ended earlier than I expected, so I was reeeally early for my 1st pilates lesson at 5.30pm!
SO HOW?
I TOOK A BUS TO VIVO CITY :) to do what? you should know :P
hahahah :) & finally it was my pilates class!!! It was really fun :D An intensive workout for an entire hour!
As compared to the others, I was really noob =.=
There was one move which I seriously had no guts to complete CAUSE IT WAS SOO SCARY.
like I would miss my step, bang on my head and break some bone. heh :D so embarrassing!
Mum and Dad came to pick me up after class and we headed for dinner, followed by Ahma's house :D hehe! Zachary was soooo cute :D
Cannot wait for the daylight to come! :D I AM SO HUNGRY.
taken at Vivo's Monoyono :D
at Zavier's room door!!! SO CUTEEEE!
ok I really need to sleep now to calm my hungry stomach! Too crazy and grouchy now!
GOODNIGHT :)








3 comments:
I think the admin οf thіs site is іn faсt working
hard in favοr оf his web page, becausе here еveгy information is quality based stuff.
Ϻy web site :: quick payday loans
Hі evеryonе, it's my first pay a visit at this website, and paragraph is truly fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting these articles or reviews.
Also visit my webpage ... payday loans
My site :: payday loans
Ηmm it seеms lіkе your blog atе my first comment
(it wаs extremely long) ѕο I guеss I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoгoughly еnjoying your blog.
I as well аm an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any points for first-time blog writers? I'ԁ reallу appreciatе it.
Feel free tο suгf to my weblog; payday loans
Post a Comment