Friday, June 15, 2012

CP Shrimp Wanton!!!!

Happy things in life, like a good lunch :D yay :D

Superrrr delicious!!
I do not remember the exact details on how I got my hands and mouth on this super delicious wantons,
but I'm sure it was Vivian who introduced me to them :D
hahha they are like her must-haves in all steamboats laaa!
"CP WANTON!!!"
For this week, I've eaten 2 lunches with 6 wantons in a bowl :D
Claire and I shared one pack each time, and split them equally heehee!

Lots of spinach, Egg tofu and CP wantons! :D 
healthy and delicious!! :D


Shitake mushrooms, Tau kee, Fish dumplings and CP Wantons!! :D the soup had a thick mushroom taste woooooo :P 
VIV YOU CONFIRM LOVE THIS. all 4 of your favourite ingredients hahaahha :D

heh heh :D

I'm looking forward very very much to 6.15pm :D
SEE YOU <3!

1 comment:

V!V!AN K. said...

OMGGGG. The last pic is soooo tempting~!!