Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Wonderful Day~

Supposed to go for swimming lesson with Zachary boyboy today!
but was cancelled in the end :(

However!!!!
We still went out together!! :D
I met da jie and Zachary boy at Orchard :D
He was a really cute baby, soooo hungry but strongly refused to drink his milk :O
So Da jie had no choice but to go to Cold Storage to buy solid baby food for him!
Lucky baby :P
hehe! Here's the climax!!
While we sat outside Taka foodhall to feed Prince Lee his lunch, ....

LOOK AT HIS MOUTH!!! Dajie and I both agreed he resembled Ronald Macdonalds a little :P

Sleeping while eating!?!? :O hahahah!
"No please!! Ting ting yi yi snapped this photo when I was blinking!" Exclaimed Baby Zachary! :P

HMPHHH

OOO! 




Group photo!! :D But Baby did not smile haiyoyo! 

After his meal, it was our turn!! :D
Headed to ION Orchard, Taste Paradise restaurant for a Dim Sum lunch! :D
According to Da jie, many have reviewed that that restaurant is super famous for it's Dim Sum! :D
Yup yup the food was awesomeeeee ;)

The Carrot Cake/ Cai Dao Kueh was super nice :D Ohmanzz I feel like eating it again now :D heh heh!!~

CHEE CHEONG FUN W PRAWNS!! :D
I think I ate more than half of the whole plate :P

EE FU NOODLES W MUSHROOMS WOOOO~

Zachary and his new white hat beanie :D He looked really cute in it hahaah :)

Happy Boy! :)


heh heh, after lunch, Dajie and I headed for shopping! :D
It was goooood :P

Thankful and grateful to have such nice family members :D
Arigato Kamshahabnida Thankyou Merci :P

Meeting Malmalmalmalmal tomorrow for korean bbq at Marina Sq!!:P It's the same one Viv, Shi Di and I went previously :D Thanks to Mr Wang's recommendation :P

Mal is really excited hahahahhaahh XD
well, that makes me excited toooooo :D

Gooodnight :D



P.s. Kwung, realised that I wore your present on me? :P hehe :D

No comments: