Starring Logan Lerman, Emma Watson, Ezra Miller, Mae Whitman, Kate Walsh, Dylan McDermott, Nina Dobrev, Paul Rudd.
heh, I do not really know them except for Logan Lerman and Emma Watson :D
EMMA WATSON!!!
It will be in cinemas on Sept 14 this year! :D
Adapted from a novel written by Stephen Chbosky, many people have reviewed and commented that it's a good book to read!! :D heeheehee! I'm sure the movie would be awesome toooo :D
COME ON I KNOW YOU ARE INTERESTED TOO WAHAHAHAHAHA :)
So lets await for the release of this movie ;)
Here's a quote from the book/movie:
I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there.
:)



No comments:
Post a Comment