Friday, June 15, 2012

Hey yeah yeah~

Today is a good day :D
Mchoo booked out, and we met up for dinner hehe!! :D
We were both really excited for dinner at CornerPlace korean bbq, but were totally saddened when the Agashi told us my reserved sitting for 2 was cancelled.
YOU KNOW WHY? I did not answer her calls in the afternoon :S 
Mal said my facial expression immediately, automatically, without hesitation, CHANGED to sian-mode.
hahahahahha so funny XD
Ohwell :D
So we walked around, and finally headed back to the same level, the Food Court for korean cuisine toooo~
and cost us about $14 :D 
Cheaper and delicious and full toooo~
heh but he wasn't full la =.=

I bought one stick of orange after that, and Mr Choo chided me and said: Who buys oranges in a food court?!?

SERIOUSLY MALCOLM. NO ONE BUYS THEN THEY SELL? 
TSK!!! Common sense!! 
*haahhhahaha evil devil ears sticking out*

After dinner, we still had lots of time, so I gave him a killer smile and tricked him to CHIJMES!! 
There was a flea market held there, and the theme was Vintage.  
So I thought we could check it out since we were there :P
well, nothing much, perhaps because it's a friday night :)
but I bought 3 very very pretty and elegant looking hair accessories :D
that kind which can be worn to wedding dinners and formal occasions WOOHOO~
so niceeeee!! :D
Anyway, if you're interested in going there, it's at CHIJMES, nearest MRT is Cityhall! 
It will last throughout this weekend!!
Begins at 5pm++ and ends at 11pm :D

We headed to bpp for milk tea at MOS after that WAHAHAA! 
It was a random decision but absolutely enjoyable ;) 
Something really ultra funny happened too (to me la. It totally cracked me up :P)
Mal and I passed by Four Leaves, and the refrigerator (the one which displays cakes) had nothing much left except for a cup of Tiramisu. 
and Mal suddenly stopped in his steps, kept silent, GIGGLED TO HIMSELF (like hurgurhurhur),
and said: "I, I, I have a soft spot for Tiramisu." 
WHAT?!?!? 

thinking back now, quite cute la :P hahaha round and big head having a soft soft spot for tiramisu!!!
hahaha!:D
OK GO SLEEP ANNYEONG!

P.S. Someone shared this on Fb, and I feel it's super cute hahhah :D

No comments: