Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Movie date w Dorothy

Today is the first time Dots and I go out together!!:P hhahahaa :)
She's crazy, as usual :D 
We watched Dictator, and yeah it was really crazy, hilarious, bian tai,
like what everybody has been saying. 
However, if you think on the positive side, at least it has a moral and is not totally nonsensical :D
Heehee, awesome :D

Before entering the cinema, went to the washroom and I was wondering if the lady would ask both of us to show our ICs since the movie was M18. HAHAHA
and BINGO, that really happened XD
We were giggling and the lady herself seemed embarrassed too hahaha! It was a cute scenario seriouslyyy~


This is totally random. My breakfast this morning wahaha~

 Dinner at Burger King!! :D MUSHROOMS AND BBQ SAUCE WOOOO~
Note the 3 pieces of fries in the BBQ sauce!! 
Dorothy Cheong frantically and crazily pulled open the cover and dipped 3 pieces in the bbq sauce! HAHAHA!

Eating happily

Fries Fries Fries

taken at Takashimaya~ 
So cute heehee



Good day and I enjoyed myself :) 
Thankyou very much Dots :D
& I read your post, thanks for being so nice and supportive :)
Love you always!

No comments: