hahahah :) We met up and headed to Raffles City :D
Dinner was at this Healthy Korean Restaurant named BIBIGO :D
hahahha, the food was really more towards to the healthy side but more pricey than usual. Perhaps it is due to the venue? Still, it is one place I doubt I would return for a second meal.
We went to Robinsons for a shopping spree toooo! Thanks to her new Robinsons member card -.-
Initially, I did not have any thing to purchase, but while we were waiting for the sales lady to find the price of the pants for my mum, I went to walk around, & TA DA, I ended up buying 2 shorts!!! #simplyirresistible
Ginseng Chicken! Crystal Jade Korean restaurant still wins when it comes to this dish :D
Seafood Pancake!! This korean pancake is one different one. It has very little flour and lots of vegetables. Especially spring onions! hahah :) and yeah, squids. which tasted toooo spongy and chewy hahaha!
BIBIGO!~
Saw this outside the Once Upon A Milk Shake shop! So colourful! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment