Thursday was a great awesome day!
Viv, Desmond, Chin Chye and I repacked a crazy whole of boxes!! The most I ever did in ASLE! :O
haahaha :) It was tiring since I felt my eyes strained a few times heeee!
but was rather satisfying after reaching our target :D
So yay! :D
Headed to 313@Somerset after that to meet DOR and KWUNG :D woooo!
We intended to watch Madagascar at first, but changed our plans to shopping in the end :P
Being our 2nd date together, it was crazy and memorable :D
Thank You girls :D
Friday was super duper toooo! :D
It was "split" very nicely; categorized into Morning, afternoon and evening :P
Morning was tuition, Afternoon was spent at Ahma's place w Grandma and Zachary baby!!
Evening was spent at Malcolm's house :P wahaha!
had a uuumpawowpadupaaa delicious dinner too :D
A page w sooo many photos of strawberry related food!! SUPER!~
http://favim.com/image/202100/
CIAO~



No comments:
Post a Comment