such a simple and nice title for his forth album :D
I went to Jason Mraz's live concert at Gardens By the Bay, The Meadow yesterday!! :D
My first concert and I can tell you now that it was totally worth it because his voice was so mesmerizing and amazing :)
And I am grateful I could go with Vivian :D Thank you girl <3!
Headed to her house in the afternoon, and her daddy had very kindly bought for us fish soup w rice! wooots! super duper niceee :D
heehee, the more crazy part was later though. We left the house at about 4.15pm++, and intended to reach the concert venue early! :D Heh that's what most people would do right :P
So guess what time we reached The Meadow? 7pm+.
MANZXZ.
hahahhaha!
We reached Garden the Bay rather early, just that it was the East Garden.
We were supposed to go to the Bay South instead!
SO WE WALKED FROM THE EAST GARDEN TO THE SOUTH GARDEN.
In between, we even passed by Marina Barrage! hahaahhah!
It was a really long walk :P
Luckily we were early, or else both of us would be squeaking and hopping around already! hahha :)
If you wanna head down to Gardens By the Bay, Bay South, I think the easiest way is to take the train to Bay South MRT (Circle line) or cross over from MBS :D
Snapped while walking to Bay South!
The beautiful streaks of red and orange! :)
& Finally,
It just opened officially to the public on 29th June, the day Jason Mraz held his concert! :D
So I guess that probably made it more memorable for him and all his listeners and fans :D heehee~
It is a really nice place! :)
Did not walk around much since we immediately chionggggged to the concert upon reaching :D kiasu.
Here's a shot of the artificial trees! :D
I forgot to change the effect to something with Colour before saving =.=
But still okay right :D heh heh~
Headed to The Meadow where the concert was held, and Wahahaha the crowd was crrrraaazzzyyyy!
HAHAHA :D
Our drink which cost $10!! so ex right! but it was reeeally refreshing :D 4.7% of alcohol heehee~
Ain't we zhai :P
Enjoyed myself a lot :) heehee! Vivian ah, thank you for being such an awesome bestie, and for loving me and treating me like your family :)
I really truly appreciate everything and your friendship :D
heehee~
Love you always :)





1 comment:
Same to u babe! :)
LOVE YA <3 XOXO
Post a Comment