have not been updating for quite some time, and have soooo many things to blog about that I do not know where to begin. HUR HUR :D
Ok, so I shall post categorize everything!
This post shall be about DATING W MAL :D
heh heh heh :D
Somehow, don't know why, spending time with you always seem like it's our first date.
Excitement. High. Crazy. Happily in love. (eeee!!!!)
& you never fail to make me laugh and smile crazily over the same thing again and again.
Yeah, I do not know how you do it.
tsk!!
heh heh :) I shall reminisce about 2 very memorable outings :D heehee!
Remember we went to JCube (Your JCube-Debut!!!) to watch MIB III ? :D
When I veryveryvery luckily got 2 tickets at student prices the previous day, I was wahahaha-ing away and totally could not wait for the next day to come :P ohyeah i'm serious?
The movie was touching and Will Smith acted really well as expected :D
heehee! :)
After the movie was an ice cream treat from you at Marble Slab Creamery :D
woots!! Movie treat from Zt + Ice cream treat from Mal. Fair & Square!!! :D
Double Chocolate + Mint
(i think :D)
Most cute thing was, while we were savoring the bing qi ling, Mal suddenly waved!
and guess who??:P
His Mummy and Papa!! hahaha :)
I do not know how to describe that situation, just that it was cute :D heee XD
heh, took this shot secretly today :D
SEEYOU REALLY SOON BF! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment