How awesome is that :P heehee!~
I was excited because I was really looking forward to meet Choo, to go to the blogshop festival on Saturday, to meet Ahma and family (& Zachary!!), to discover new stuffs in my Note HAHAHA!
Basically, excited to spend a wonderful weekend with those I love :)
hmm. In the end, I did not go to the blogshop festival :S
A teeny weeny bit of disappointment, because I missed out on the cheap deals laaaa.
All my cheap thrills.
HAHA, but it is okay, I was able to spend crazy moments w RoundyRoundabout :D:D YAY :D
He was really thoughtful about the entire situation that it was a little teeny weeny bit cute (Only for once!!)
So, thank you very much ok :D:D heehee~
I am still excited, because it's gonna be MONDAY tomorrow!!! :D
A new week ahead, it's gonna be great :D WOOO~
Taken yesterday while we were heading to town! :D
These 2 paper bags contain ULTRA SUPER DUPER DELICIOUS food.
Cheesecake (mini ones!! :P) and Chocolate Croissant!!
If you're at Takashimaya Food Hall, remember to try them! :)
It is located at the space which used to be Beard Papa :D
Yummy Chicken Rice, Petir Road! :D This dude suddenly had a craving for Chicken rice in the middle of the day! POK. Super duper tooo! & he likes to eat White Chicken Skin. Eeee niam niam one.
Had mac breakfast together todayyyyyyyyy! I so lucky HAHAHAHA :)
Look at how black his egg and sausage is. Pepper Craze.
heh!
The gang was supposed to go out today too. But the outing was cancelled in the end :(
It has been really really really long since we met Altogether.
& Des, if you're reading this, today when I talked to you on the phone, I really could feel that I miss you A LOT. SUPER.
Hope you're doing well ok Dessie ;)
Love ya :)
OK I WILL :D

2 comments:
Mal's head is really round :p
I KNOW HAHAHAHAH ROUNDYYYY~
Post a Comment