It's 1st June today!
Almost 1/2 of 2012 has passed, and while I've gone through this for 18 years, I am still amazed at how fast time flies. Like Swooshhhh!~
These few days have been rather crazy :D
Crazy with fun, work, uni app etc.
Recently, I went to the Bird Park with Dajie's family and Mal :D
It has probably been at least a decade since I've been to that part of Jurong!
Based on my goldfish memory, that place seemed to have changed! It's more vibrant I guess :D
Yeah, such things do change for the better :D
The upcoming day would be spent meaningful with Kwung and Kwang in the morning, and Malcolm in the day :D and of course, Ahma's place in the evening :D
Shall post some photos :)
Eiffel Tower! :)


2 comments:
Gгeat wеblog right here! Аlsο yοur websіte а lot up very fast!
What web hοst arе you the uѕе οf?
Can I get уour affiliate hyperlink οn youг host?
I wish mу site lοaded up as quicκlу aѕ уourѕ
lοl
my blog ρost :: keyword
Also see my site: keyword
Wοw, incredible ωеblog layout!
Hoω lengthy have yοu bеen blogging for?
you maԁe running a blog glance easу. Τhe entire glance of your sіte is magnificеnt, as neatly aѕ the content material!
my ωebpage; Instant Payday Loans
Post a Comment