I am working on an essay assignment due tomorrow at my british council lesson, BUT NOTHING GOOD IS COMING OUT. To put it simply, I'm stucked. hahaha :D
Hence, I shall blog about my interesting weekend :D
Perhaps this post can trigger my bird brain to allow creative juices to flow out and I can complete my essay before I KO :D
The weekend that has just passed is a not so ordinary one because Saturday night was my virgin experience at Zouk! :D COOL NOT. IMMA COOLIO BABY~ hahahahahaha
Special thanks to Dorothy Cheong for inviting me to NUS Science Bash 2012, where she is a pageant contestant! :D I HAVE A PAGEANT FRIEND, HOW COOL IS THAT. HAHAHAHAHA!
Another very very very good thing about the weekend is that I could meet my nan peng you on Sunday!!! woots woots! woots woots! <3 p="p">
Kwung came over on Saturday afternoon because I was worried about what to wear and everythingggg -.-
Aww Kwung is nice :D *winks* Thank you very much Kwung x2! :D
We left the house a little later than expected due to all the dilly-dally and the need to walk slowly and glamorously in our heels :P hahaha!
& we thought we would be latest to meet the guys at Clarke Quay, turned out the slowest poke was DaErLeong hahhaha!!!!!! :P
Desmond Ser thought he would be the latest so he texted us to go ahead and eat first because he was on diet. hahaha :) we all went WHAT?!?!?
SHY BOY
Darren is acting cool, Desmond is talking, and Benedict is soooo cute :P
Zheyu's shocked expression! :D but main point is, his face looks flawless XD
My delicious Shitake Mushroom with their Vivo special Cream Tomato sauce~
It was delicious! :D
DaErLeong, I was wondering why there's a big hole between the Salmon and the salad hahahah :D
Sunflower for Dorothy :)
Heh heh so that was our dinner date :D
Took a cab down to Zouk after that :D
My first impression of that club is that it is huge! Perhaps cause it is really dark inside.
Everything and everyone looks blue and luminous haha! like an avatar!!
However, didn't experience clubbing since we left before the real clubbers came hehe :)
I could feel my feet aching and screaming for a flat ground!
heh :D
Sunday was a good good good day too! :D I woke up reeeally early and headed over to Mal's place :D
I like that we feel excited and eager to meet each other, and that we can easily make each other really happy :) I hope this excitement and craziness we have for each other would never fade :)
hee hee hee :D
Slacked around his place, and headed over to Lot 1 to catch a movie! :D
we watched Cold Light of The Day. Some sort like a thriller :D it was not bad :D hahaha!
3 out of 5 stars :D
I was craving for sushi while watching the movie manzzz! hahah :D
and he almost wanted to buy Ji Pa (taiwan chicken platter) AGAIN.
NOOOOOOO NEVER PORK CHOO!!!!!
Back at Fajar, he headed to cut his hair, and I found this!!
Green Tea Hokkaido Ice Cream! :D $1 per cone :D AWESOME
In the evening, his family brought us all to East Coast Park for dinner :D Choo in his No.4! hahaha! :)
Acting cool =.= so not cool laa, Pork.
Super delicious Satay beehoon!! :D
the chicken wings were ultra gooood toooo :D
SUGARCANE! with Manfred in the background :P
Chicken satay from the malay stall! :D Somehow they can cook them reeeally well :D
please overlook my luo han yu forehead! thank you :P
*HAPPY*!
Excited for the coming weekends to though I know it is going to be a short one with you.
JIAYOU ALRIGHT :)
I will support you in my civilian status and clothing :D heehee :D
LOVE YA
NOW, I SHALL CONTINUE WITH MY ESSAY
TATA
3>
2 comments:
HHAHAHA YOUR POST ALways makes me laugh one leh!! (Y) ;D ;D
hahahha! your laughing nerve too sensitive laa :P hahaha crazy girl!
Post a Comment