Thursday, August 23, 2012

"Sometimes it is better to be kind than right."
I remind myself to always think before I speak
because words can hurt
and hurt cannot be covered nor returned 
I do not want to regret anything





Wednesday afternoon with Dorothy in town was a relaxed one hehe! :D
#chill
We intended to go for facial at my Aunt's place, but due to some miscommunication, we did not in the end :D heee.
Walked over to Paragon and settled down at Starbucks :D
While she worked on her homejoy, I read a really interesting magazine which was placed at the rack in Starbucks!
It was about Singapore :D
Atas food, hawker food, fashion and even Mama shops :P hehehe! :D
Had a nice time sipping my green tea frappe and reading about my beautiful country :P awwwww~
Lunch? Chicken rice at Far East Plaza!~
yummy~
We even did about 40min of chiong-shopping hahhahha cause all the clothes and shoes seemed to be calling out our names! :P
woot woot :D


This song brings back memories :)


And I miss you :)
this much.

No comments: