Hello da jia! :D
hehehehe! :D
Time flies!!! The weekend is coming in 2 days!! :D
Next 2 days are gonna be fun awesome days~
hehe Yesterday and Today was class & work respectively :P Lessons at British council have been going well, but I definitely have to practice more essay writing and revising what I've learnt consistently.
Heh I learned this lesson through the hard way in JC, so i would be an ultimate bird brain if I repeat the same mistake again.
PRACTICE
REVISE
HEHE GO GO JIAYOU!
Met Dots for dinner on Monday at Holland V! :) It was fantastibillamobateeta Monday~
hahahh! Have not been there for quite some time, so it was really nice to go there with Ms Cheong :)
We ate bbq stingray and sambal kangkong at the coffee shop, and the price was pretty reasonable :P
Vegetables + Fish only, HEALTHY RIGHT :D hahahha!
then you look at the amount of sambal chilli on both dishes, uh hem hem! :P
& I got scammed for my barley!! :O
$2 FOR A CUP. A not very big cup.
tskkkkkk!!!
Heh some superlicious food :P
SAMBAL KANGKONG
SAMBAL BBQ STINGRAYYYY -imagine Dots' eyes lighted up with that excited look when she suggested STINGRAY hahahahahhahah!!
After dinner, headed for ice cream! that girl initially still say "pei wo chi", in the end, we ordered a Double Scoop to share! :P hahhahhah! & Totally spammed the two toppings below hahhaha! :P
Although I don't really fancy horlicks (smell like milk powder!!!), but they tasted rather good with the ice cream hehehe! :D
Dots looking pretty with Island Creamery! LIKE A TOURIST
hahahha thanks for the dinner girl! :)
thanks for the time and company :) I appreciate it!!!!!!!! :D
PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM W CELERY for yesterday's dinner!!!!! :D:D:D Just fry them together and add butter along the way!! DELICIOUS~
KIMCHI FRIED RICE (leftover from yesterday actually hur hur hur!!:P) & EGG for Breakfast!!! :D
I'm a lucky girl who has lots of food choices :)
super thankful for that :D hehehhehe! :)
CIAO~


No comments:
Post a Comment