this weekend (that has just has passed) has been really awesome and niceeeeeeeeee :D
Saturday morning was queuing up for 3hours for a freaking warehouse sale which we did not enter in the end. I sound like I am complaining. hahahah! but I'm not la! :)
I don't regret heading down, and I expected this outcome despite a part me hoping Singaporeans would rather sleep in than queue.
You Dream On PZT.
okay yeah it was really hot and our legs ached, but it was a rather interesting experience hahahaha :)
For one, I love (SUPER LOVE) sales. hehehe!
& if people can spent soooo long queuing up for other things like concert tickets, I totally feel that I can queue up #likeaboss for a warehouse sale. HAHAHA :)
When I got home and told Mama that I did not even have a glance at the products on sale, she just laughed at me. tsk! But still thanks for fetching us there :)
Saturday evening was the super zhai CJ Concert 2012!
really super duper li hai :D
There was KPOP, CPOP, EPOP hahahhah :D
Featuring Viv K and Kityee! :D and many many many other super duper talented and hardworking dancers and singers :)
I enjoyed myself tremendously (acting cheem) throughout the concert, and am reeeeally proud of YOU girl! :) Really really happy for you tooo!! Because I know this is one huge step nearer to your dream :D
Jiayou alright :D
The next day was super sweet and nice too :D Mal came over in the morning with Soya bean and Strawberry pancakes from Mr Bean! :) awww~
hehehehe! please don't give the iwannapuke look
HAHAHAHA
we headed to Westmall to catch ROCK OF AGES! :D
he was utterly surprised by the price of the movie ticket with passion card hur hur XD
$8 :D usual price was $11 ok!
THANK YOU ENGWAH for the $3 discount~
I can buy 2 california rolls with that :D
Rock of Ages is a comedy musical, and it was good :)
Although the plot was not very interesting (more of predictable), but there were superb actors and actresses and extremely good music which complemented the former :D HEHE
At night, was a birthday zi char buffet dinner at Ahma's house to celebrate Da ge's and Xiao gu gu's belated birthday :D It was so fun hahaha :) I had a good time bickering and chatting and acting like we conquer the world with Zavier Ong, just like when we were young :P
Zachary was super duper cute toooo~
and he was wearing the Commando shirt I bought for him at the Army Market! It was an oversized tee for him hahahha! :D So ke ai!! :D
dinner was super duper toooo! 3 types of crab to savour and indulge okkkk!
I loved the SALTED EGG CRAB, SALTED EGG PRAWNS AND CEREAL PRAWNS MOST :D
HAHAHAHAHAHA :D WOOLALA~
To end of this picture-full post, here's another picture!!! :D
TILL THEN
BYE :)


No comments:
Post a Comment