Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Nice Tuesday

Today was mostly working on my personal project which Paul (my tch from British Council) assigned to us :D hehe! and I finally brainstormed an absolutely awesome question which I have lots of interest in :D

HEHE

Tomorrow is going to be awesome tooo :D study in the morning (I WILL WAKE UP) and facial at noon with Dorothy at my aunt's workplace #likeashaonainai :D 
EXCITING NOT. HAHAHA! :D 2nd time facial and on my way to flawless skin~
Hopefully la :D I know it takes effort to take care of my skin :D so cannot be lazy!! 
YEAH BABY~

Anyway, this Saturday is some event which will feature Dorothy Cheong! :D 
she is in pageant for the NUS Science Faculty, and this Sat all the contestants will battle it out with each other :D hahahaha :D 
it is held at Zouk! :D ooooh yeah and I am goingggggggggggggggggg!! YOU WANNA GO TOO? :D
MY FIRST TIME GOING THERE HAHAHAHA :D
1. Don't know how to go 
2. Don't know where it is at
3. Don't know what to wear :O:O
4. Don't know how I should behave there (i know the answer actually. Be myself :P) 

AWW MAN. 
Nevertheless, I'm sure it will be awesome :D because there would be really really awesome people going! so good company, good time~
AND DOTS, SPECIAL MENTION ON YELLOW MONKEYY
JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU! :D JUST BE YOURSELF, GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT! PEOPLE WILL KNOW YOU ARE SINCERE AND WOULD ENJOY WHAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY PREPARING FOR THEM :D I KNOW I WILL!! :D SO HWAITING!! :D


Anyway, I thought this cover by Megan Nicole is super duper cute :D hehehe!
Makes me feel happy and i cannot help but smile with my mouth wide open while looking at the computer screen! HAHAHA :D

No comments: