Thursday, August 30, 2012

AJ AJ AJ

Headed back to AJ yesterday with Lena and Tongjun :D
We had a few secret missions to accomplish you see :P heee.
#1 Film a short video message for Ms Siau :D
#2 Present Apples of Appreciation to our lovely teachers
#3 Reminisce and go crazy like we were during school days!

Time really flies. Here are some ways to describe it.
There are only 4 MONTHS OUT OF 12 LEFT IN 2012.
CHRISTMAS IS COMING 
Zachary is turning 1 year old in about a month
In about 6 months, I will be 20 years old

OHMY TIME REALLY FLIES RIGHT, I KNOW WAHAHAHAHAHA :)
20 years old. Hmm, when I was younger, I used to think and imagine a lot on how I would be like when I am 18, 20+ years old.
Now that I am 19, I think I differ quite a lot from my imagination.
heh :D YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

Back at AJ, I talked to Ms Zhu, Mr Chia and Lionel about my uni plans,
and what they said really touched me.
I feel so _________!!!! :D Don't know how to describe this feeling. wooooooo~


This is Two photos in a photo which is in a photo :D GET IT OR NOT? :P

Lena's fantastic idea of JUMPING TO FORM A HEART! HAHHAHAHAHA :P COOL BO
we have horse-like and broom-like hairdos wooooolalala~

After AJ, Lena and I headed down to town since we had the time :D Walked around Far East, ate lunch, shop shop (shopaholic unleash!!). After that???
Took a train to Bugis to meet up with Tanny, Lena's sis :D
& continued to walk around Bugis street XD TOTALLY SHOPPING DAY HAHHAHAHA!
i'm not going to tell you if i bought anything! HMPH!



Frolick with the Toh sisters :P 


Viv, spot your shoe! :P 

the prints are so nice right :D hehehe! :D 


this love chain concept reminds me of Korea! haahhaha :) 
sweeet! :D

It was a happy day :) Thank You Lena hehEhehe :)
I appreciate your siao siao company and tolerance for my nonsense :D
HEHE :D
If you're reading this, turn to the wall and smile.
:D
Goodnight

No comments: