Thursday, August 02, 2012

Hungry

YO~
World's Largest Cupcake, MIS (Made In Singapore)!!!! Super duper cooooool!
It was designed and made in conjunction with Singapore's 47th Birthday!
It is a mosaic of TWENTY THOUSAND 20, 000 CUPCAKES - can eat till I explode - which involved 1200 youth volunteers, 16 decks of ovens and more than 18 hours of baking :D
The more meaningful part to it is that these cupcakes have been auctioned off to benefit charitable organisations heeheehee~                                                      

Basically I got the news from Yahoo! hahahah :D
LINK: http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/world-largest-cupcake-mosaic-unveiled-singapore-174439443.html

Today I went for my First Facial at Epiderma! :D
It was crazy and suuuuupppppeeeeerrrrrr painful during the poking and squeezing part :/
I couldn't scream cause it would be super noob, and couldn't cry cause my eyes had to be kept closed throughout, so I laughed and giggled :D
What a weird alternative to relief myself uh :D hahhahaha :D
but overall, an interesting experience :D
have to thank Da gu gu for calling me in heehee~

Afterwards, it started raining really heavily, so I walked around town for awhile~
Bought Kangliaozhu a red collar shirt ;)
*NICE* *GOOD*
It was on sale at Uniqlo~~~~~~ (real motivation behind purchase)
heeheehee :D

Headed home and cooked dinner with Clarie :D
Dang Dang Dang!!! :D 
Simple and delicious :D
First we have 多多菜豆腐金蛋鸡汤
& 好吃又好吃又好吃炒大虾
last but not least, 四大QQ黑龙王

TOMORROW HAVING KOREAN BBQ BUFFET W CULLENS FAMILY~
WOOOOOOOOO CANNOT WAIT ;)


No comments: