Friday, August 24, 2012

IT'S FRIDAY AND I'M GOOD


WHAT DO YOU THINK? 
crazy right! If this is the future mrt map we would have to face, I think I would spent a longgggg time figuring out which path to take. Especially since I'm a kiasu retarded who prefers shorter routes when it comes to MRT! hahahaha :D 
Nevertheless, EXCITINGGGGGG!! :D

TODAY WAS BAGUS BAGUS BAGUS :D


Met up with Viv :D  heeeeeeeeeee :D
The above photo expresses our overwhelming and irresistible love for
BEN & JERRY'S STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE!! :D TASTY~
thanks to V for taking, putting them into a collage and editing the whole photo HEEHEE~

We met up at West Coast Plaza for lunch, and guess what we ate? :P PASTAMANIA.
HAHAHA :D Totally reminded me of the work days at Harbourfront Cruise Centre!
I tried the mushroom baked rice for the first time and it was actually quite delicious :D hahaha!
Or was I too hungry? :P hehe sama sama la~

After lunch, we intended to have dessert at some store but backed out in the end.
Reason being, we figured out that we could easily whip up the strawberry icecream waffles ourselves at home. EASY PEASY BABY~ HEHEHHEHE
COUNT ON ME ;)
ARH ARH! DON'T GIVE ME THAT FACE I TELL YOU!! TSK TSK!! 

No dessert? No way man. Not when Viv is around. Hungry pig.
B&J'S STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKEEEE!
Cold's Storage was selling at about $14 for one pint!
EXPENSIVE. Next best alternative, SHENG SIONG!!
and bingoooo! Sheng siong was selling 2 pints for $21.50!! WOOHOO~
After buying, immediately chiong home to freeze it WAHAHA :D 
At her place, we lazed around, eat ice cream, talked and basically spend time with each other :) 
So sweet right :D 
#veryhappy :D haha :D

and this is not bad right? :P hehehe
someone is so proud of herself now heeheehee me!!!!!!!!!!! i know thank you thank you *waves*!~

AWWWWWWW


Thanks for the awesome afternoon Vivian ssi! :P 
headed to meet my cute parents for dinner afterwards :D 
& we met up with San gu gu and family for zi char dinner :P
heh :D Hao chi! Ichiban! Bagus! Oishi! Chu wa! 


and here's a picture of cutie pie Zachary!! :D he cut his hair hahahahha! :D
but he is currently down with stomach flu :(
JIAYOU BABY ZACHARY. FEEL MY LOVE DARLING :D

***
Current situation at home:
it is 2:13AM 
many many people at my house. 
most of the boys are cooped in the room, playing this game titled Slanderman. 
 they switched off all the lights!! :O 
AND SCREAM AT RANDOM UNEXPECTED MOMENTS WHICH REALLY MADE ME JUMPED A FEW TIMES ALREADY.
hahahhaha! 
but quite fun la :P woots woots~

thus, I cannot sleep cause I must maintain my super-duper-ultra Cool Sister Image!!!
HAHAHAHHAHA :D

CIAO





No comments: