Saturday, August 11, 2012

MAL I WAS KIDDING

HEHEHE. REALLY, JUST FOR LAUGHS AND FUN :P HEEHEE~

Today is goooodie good day :P
Woke up pretty early, and prepared to meet Mal's mum! :D We went to his camp at Hendon today for a Parents' engagement session! :D It was really really cool and woooooo-ish cause I got to experience for myself how super far in that camp is in Changi HAHAHHAHA! & got to see how his camp's environment and bunk look like, eat the food there and learn more about their trainings from the Officers and Major (or dua pai) in the force :P
The "Big people" all seemed nice and friendly, but I know they may be reeeeally scary, fierce and strict  
when it comes to training and book out timings :S
One of the officers in a video mentioned about some things which I felt was really nice :) I don't remember the exact words but they something like:
"Commando is about passion" & "You must want to do it, or else you will never pull through"

I guess what he said is relevant to many many things we decide and choose to do in life right? :D
Passion.
Passion.
Passion.
Passion
Passion.

Some photos taken at Hendon:

the serious look? Why so seriousssssss? Aiyo Malcolm, you okay or not? 


His lunch!! :D Looks delicious right!!! :D 


Eclair! :D for us :P 

Happily eating his ice cream! woooo~



Comparing foots. He is a SIZE 12 while I am size 6.5 HAHHAHAHA! Giant Choo legs

After we left the camp, headed over to ARMY MARKET at Beach Road! SUCH A SUPERRRR DUPERRRR COOL PLACE LAAA! :D HAHAHAHA!
I felt like I was in Malaysia or Bangkok :P there were many shops, some situated reeeeally close together such that the walkway becomes kind of narrow (like those in bangkok :P)! I guess about 70% of the shops sold mainly army stuffs - uniforms, badges, berets, hats, mesh tins, etc!
there were other shops which sold handmade items and really retro stuffs hahahah :P
For example we passed by this shop which was selling lots of denim items. There were pencil boxes and tote bags sewn from cut-out jeans and they were really cool hahahahh :P






 Berets!


Old styled Jungle Hat!

Sooo many badges! :D  
I kept snapping photos that I felt like a tourist hehe! :D

and after that went to eat some small stuffs before heading home! I had Tangyuans hehehehhehehhe!~

*BLINK BLINK*
hehehehe! I'm not sure if you guys like to read Yahoo! news, but I do :D heheh! super convenient :D
Got the info below from Yahooooo!
THIS SERVES THE PURPOSE TO REMIND MYSELF THE WAYS TO KEEP SHINY WHITE TEETH. IF YOU FIND IT HELPFUL AND COOOOOOOL, THEN AWESOME~~
IF NOT, NANNY NANNY BOO BOO

  1. Eating carrots, celery and apples - Increase saliva in your mouth which is your mouth's self-cleansing agent! They would reduce bad breath and crunch-factor can help to scrub teeth clean! :P HOW COOL IS THAT
  2. Baking soda - better at removing plaque than normal toothpaste! So buy a toothpaste which has a higher amount of baking soda! Or brush your teeth using the baking soda straight from the supermarket~
  3. Yogurt, milk, cheese - These dairy products have lactic acid which have the ability to prevent tooth decay! :D
  4. Use a toothpaste which has ENAMEL protection :D 

No comments: