Take a look at this:
WHAT ARE THESE? YOU TELL ME WHAT ARE THESE?!?!?
MAKE UP STUFFS
HAHAHA :D
Looking at them lie glam-ly in the drawer of my study table makes me wonder how often would they be taken out to breathe. I cannot believe I bought them hahahaha!
ALL THANKS to the chao Watsons private member sale -.-
All the Rimmel products were packaged together and cost only $10, while the Kate products cost $20!
poot!
After repairing my phone and visiting Grandma yesterday, I dated Ms Kwung to go for this Watsons sale!
WHY HER? Because she loves Watsons. Everytime we go to town or Westmall (the 2 most common hang outs), there is a 80% chance that we will step into a Watsons store. OH YEAH~
We met at Westmall at about 9pm - quite late already right - and excitedly stream into the store.
IT WAS CROWDED.
#Likeanauntie, I referred constantly to the brochure they gave out, on it were all the discounts and promotions available :P Got to get the best deal baby~
Suddenly, veryyyyy luckily, I spotted the package of Rimmel products at a hidden corner :P
I TOTALLY WENT OHMYTIAN THAT IS THE $10 ONE!!!
hehehe happy!!!
Kwung said it was a good buy and Zooey Deschanel endorsed that brand :P Woots!!
Walked around the shop for more good deals, and Kwung bought lipsticks :P buy 1 get 1 free leh~
ohwell, No. 1 Auntie.
hehe! The queue to pay up was super long hahahha! One of the male staff was in charged of holding up this huge HOT PINK sign which displayed something like "QUEUE STARTS HERE" at the end of the dragonly-long-queue!
Hahahah I thought it was super duper cute hehehehe! :D awwww~
When we finally got out of the store, it was after 10pm! :O
Recently, it has been sale sale sale sale sale, cheap thrills cheap thrills cheap thrills cheap thrills.
I think I am crazy. Heh heh heh! If you think you are crazy too, it is alright :D
HERE IS WHY :D
SO LET'S GO CRAZY TOGETHER WOOHOO
Hmm and what about Buffet? :D hehehe! :D My student's mum invited Anle and I for buffet dinner at Sakura last Saturday! :D So nice right :D
It has been really really long since I ate a Sakura buffet!
I remember last time it used to be about $20 per adult for the buffet, but now it is about $30!!! :O
ohmyyy! heh.
但一份价钱,一份货,the buffet spread and quality of food was much much much better than last time!!
hahhaha :D Except there wasn't Viv's favourite Chawanmushi. If you went to the buffet with us a few years back, you will understand what I mean :) HAHAHHAHA!
Here are some photos!~
(SHAKES FINGER VIGOROUSLY!!!!)
I ate A LOT of sushi! tooo delicious~
Super large Salmon fish! It looks like it is having a body-cucumber-mask session! :D
Crayfish and prawns! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH~
Pork, I know this is your ultimate soft spot :)
Enjoy the picture ;)
Surprising and Happy thing: We met Mr Andy Lee there too!! :D He was with his family!! :D
hahhah and he still looked the same :P
I have to admit, one of the most handsome teacher in BBSS during my time hahahhaha~
An Le said he resembled Andy Lau and I was OH YEAH REALLY THAT'S SUPER TRUE HAHAHA!
DESSERT
The OREO CHEESECAKE was super duper :D
Looking at this notice, Natalie and I felt like boxing ourselves.
SERIOUSLY!?!?
BEN & JERRY'S ICE CREAM?!??
JUST NEXT MONTH??!??!?!!!
Surprising and Happy thing: We met Mr Andy Lee there too!! :D He was with his family!! :D
hahhah and he still looked the same :P
I have to admit, one of the most handsome teacher in BBSS during my time hahahhaha~
An Le said he resembled Andy Lau and I was OH YEAH REALLY THAT'S SUPER TRUE HAHAHA!
ciao

No comments:
Post a Comment