- (500) Days of Summer
This is a story of boy meets girl, but you should know upfront,
..this is not a love story. This is a story about love.
For Tom Hansen, this was the night where everything changed. That wall Summer so often hid behind - the wall of distance, of space, of casual - that wall was slowly coming down.
Tom: Look, we don't have to put a label on it. That's fine. I get it. But, you know, I just... I need some consistency.
Summer: I know.
Tom: I need to know that you're not gonna wake up in the morning and feel differently.
Summer: And I can't give you that. Nobody can.
..Well, they didn't work out well.
In the end,
Yes. This what always happens... Life.
Summer: I woke up one morning and I just knew.
Tom: Knew what?
Summer: What I was never sure of with you.
Chanced upon this blog post by http://nadhirawr.blogspot.sg/ and it really made me wanna watch this all over again hur hur :D
A good movie :)
If you have not watch it, watch it :D
..this is not a love story. This is a story about love.
For Tom Hansen, this was the night where everything changed. That wall Summer so often hid behind - the wall of distance, of space, of casual - that wall was slowly coming down.
Time after time..
Tom: Look, we don't have to put a label on it. That's fine. I get it. But, you know, I just... I need some consistency.Summer: I know.
Tom: I need to know that you're not gonna wake up in the morning and feel differently.
Summer: And I can't give you that. Nobody can.
..Well, they didn't work out well.
Tom: Summer, Sid stabbed Nancy, seven times with a kitchen knife, I mean we have some disagreements but I hardly think I'm Sid Vicious.
Summer: No I'm Sid.
Tom: Oh, so I'm Nancy...
Summer: No I'm Sid.
Tom: Oh, so I'm Nancy...
In the end,
Yes. This what always happens... Life.
Summer: I woke up one morning and I just knew.Tom: Knew what?
Summer: What I was never sure of with you.
Chanced upon this blog post by http://nadhirawr.blogspot.sg/ and it really made me wanna watch this all over again hur hur :D
A good movie :)
If you have not watch it, watch it :D



No comments:
Post a Comment